FTP

Jun 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Will you please let me know when your FTP Integration Pack will be available or where I can download an FTP IP that works with Orchestrator 2012. I have tried the Quest FTP IP but it fails as it was developed for Opalis 6.

Thanks,

Garth.

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Hey Garth,

I will let you know when I have something ready for testing.  We have lost the internal use case for this integration pack so I have no real good way to do testing, if you are available to fill that role though I can pick development back up in my free time.

Thanks,

Ryan

Jun 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Ryan,

I will be happy to test the IP.

Thanks,

Garth.

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Hey Garth,

Have an initial version of the IP out there for testing

http://scorch.codeplex.com/releases/view/89013

-Ryan

Jun 6, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Thanks Ryan, really appreciate the quick response. Will test and provide feedback.

Jun 6, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Edited Jun 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Ryan,

Getting the following error:

Invalid URI: The URI is empty.
Exception: UriFormatExceptionTarget site: Uri.CreateThis
Stack trace:   at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)   at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString)   at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)   at SCORCHDev_FTP.Objects.ListDirectoryContents.Execute(IActivityRequest request, IActivityResponse response)

List Directory Contents:

Folder Path: ftp://server FQDN/

If you need I can upload screen captures of my config, just send me an email address or an upload location.

Thanks,

Garth.

Jun 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Ryan,

Will you please look into adding the capability to specify the port and use sftp.

Thanks,

Garth.