Exchange Autodiscover errors

May 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Got the IP configured correctly i believe but having the Auto Discovery set i get the following error on trying to send emails using the IP.

I can run the Outlook autodiscover on the same subnet and it gives all the expected data.

The Autodiscover service returned an error.
Exception: AutodiscoverRemoteExceptionTarget site: AutodiscoverService.InternalGetLegacyUserSettings
Stack trace:   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Autodiscover.AutodiscoverService.InternalGetLegacyUserSettings[TSettings](String emailAddress, List`1 redirectionEmailAddresses, Int32& currentHop)   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Autodiscover.AutodiscoverService.GetLegacyUserSettings[TSettings](String emailAddress)   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Autodiscover.AutodiscoverService.InternalGetLegacyUserSettings(String emailAddress, List`1 requestedSettings)   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Autodiscover.AutodiscoverService.GetUserSettings(String userSmtpAddress, UserSettingName[] userSettingNames)   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.GetAutodiscoverUrl(String emailAddress, ExchangeVersion requestedServerVersion, AutodiscoverRedirectionUrlValidationCallback validateRedirectionUrlCallback)   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.AutodiscoverUrl(String emailAddress, AutodiscoverRedirectionUrlValidationCallback validateRedirectionUrlCallback)   at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.AutodiscoverUrl(String emailAddress)   at ExchangeMail.SendEmail.Execute(IActivityRequest request, IActivityResponse response)

Coordinator
May 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM

What version of the IP?  Do other objects work?

May 17, 2012 at 1:57 AM

IP version 2.6 downloaded yesterday.

It seems to happen with only some of the objects.

Fails on:

Find Email, send Email, Read mail From Folder, Find Folder

Worked on Get User Out Of Office :)

Coordinator
May 17, 2012 at 1:17 PM

IP version 2.6 downloaded yesterday.

It seems to happen with only some of the objects.

Fails on:

Find Email, send Email, Read mail From Folder, Find Folder

Worked on Get User Out Of Office :)