Orchestrator Administration OIP

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I see this download, but are there any accompanying documents for this?
Coordinator
Oct 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Dec 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM
In looking at the source code for this OIP, the project references a library "OpalisManagmentServiceLib", which is not in the download and I have not been able to find it. Do we need this for this to work?
Coordinator
Dec 12, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Everything needed for the OIP to work is included in the OIP. If your interested I'll split out the OpalisManagementServiceLib individually but it included in the bundle.

-Ryan
Coordinator
Dec 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM
https://scorch.codeplex.com/releases/view/92063 has the .dll versions of the admin interop (orchestrator.administration.dll) and the OpalisManagementServiceLib.dll
Dec 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Thanks Ryan! I'm the guy that likes to see how things work. At least having the lib will let me see how the knobs work. :^)
Jun 27, 2014 at 9:22 PM
I would like to try this OIP with SC Orch 2012 R2.

Is it supported ?

I've create a runbook where "Get Subfolder" activity is used , just with "Policies".

If I try to execute it, it fails with following error:
_Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception: NullReferenceException
Target site: GetSubFolders.Execute

Stack trace:
   at Orchestrator.Administration.IntegrationPack.Activities.GetSubFolders.Execute(IActivityRequest request, IActivityResponse response) in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Orchestrator.Administration\Orchestrator.Administration.IntegrationPack\Activities\GetSubFolders.cs:line 40

Thanks

Giovanni
Nov 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I am having the same issue on R2 - anyone else got it working?