SCORCH DEV - SCCM 2007 Problems

Aug 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I am setting up this IP for the first time and my first 2 Run Books are getting Errors, and I am struggling to find documentation to figure out the problem. I am setting up a simple Add a machine to a collection via direct membership.

I can run Get SCCM Computer and have validated it is pulling the information needed. But when I subscribe the Resource ID of SCCM Computer or HardCode a resource ID, Modify SCCM Collection: Add Direct Member fails with the following error.
The ConfigMgr Provider reported an error.

Exception: WqlQueryException
Target site: WqlResultObject.Get

Stack trace:
   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObject.Get(ReportProgress progressReport)
   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObject.Get()
   at SCCMInterop.CMInterop.addDirectSCCMCollectionMemberMachine(WqlConnectionManager connection, String CollectionID, Int32 ResourceID) in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Configuration Manager\Interop\SCCMInterop.cs:line 1185
   at SCCMExtension.ModifyCollectionAddDirectMember.Execute(IActivityRequest request, IActivityResponse response) in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Configuration Manager\Integration Pack\Objects\ModifyCollectionAddDirectMember.cs:line 57
Additionally, when trying to Add a new computer to SCCM to create a SCCM Association it errors out with the following message. I know I have the security rights since I am using my SCCM Service Account.
You do not have security rights to perform this operation.

Exception: WqlQueryException
Target site: WqlConnectionManager.ExecuteMethod

Stack trace:
   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlConnectionManager.ExecuteMethod(String methodClass, String methodName, Dictionary`2 methodParameters, Boolean traceParameters)
   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlConnectionManager.ExecuteMethod(String methodClass, String methodName, Dictionary`2 methodParameters)
   at SCCMInterop.CMInterop.addNewComputer(WqlConnectionManager connection, String netBiosName, String smBiosGuid, String macAddress) in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Configuration Manager\Interop\SCCMInterop.cs:line 1836
   at SCCMExtension.AddNewComputer.Execute(IActivityRequest request, IActivityResponse response) in c:\Projects\TFS\scorch\Configuration Manager\Integration Pack\Objects\AddNewComputer.cs:line 61
Aug 7, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Never mind, upon further investigation It was a permissions issue on my part.