Exchange Mail IP

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Hi,
I try to use System Center to manage some mailboxes that are being used for application.

My install is :
  • Windows 2008 R2
  • SCO 2012 SP1
  • Exchange 2007 SP3
  • Scorch Exchange Mail 3.1
When I create a Run book with a Monitor Mailbox -> Append Line to trace Message ID, When a mail arrive in the Inbox the Monitor Mailbox handle the event and I have one line in the text file with the message ID. But after I have a lot of line with blank message ID...

When I create a Run book with a schedule -> Find Mail -> Append Line to trace Message ID, When a mail arrive in the Inbox the Find Mail handle the event and I have one line in the text file with a blank message ID.

Can somebody help me?
Thanks a lot,
Mathieu BERTHE
Feb 20, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Hey Mathieu,

We are aware of a number of bugs with the monitor mailbox object and are working on updates. Hopefully they should be released early next week.
Feb 25, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Hi Randorfer,
Thanks for your supersonic reply !

I have update my installation :
  • Windows 2008 R2
  • SCO 2012 SP1
  • Exchange 2007 SP3
  • Scorch Exchange Mail 3.2
But the trouble seems to be the same :
When I create a Run book with a Monitor Mailbox -> Append Line to trace Message ID, When a mail arrive in the Inbox the Monitor Mailbox handle the event and I have one line in the text file with the message ID. But after I have a lot of line with blank message ID...

This Run Book work in Runbook Tester.

Regards,
Mathieu BERTHE
Feb 25, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Hey Mathieu,

Try version 3.3 and let me know the results

http://scorch.codeplex.com/releases/view/87100

-Ryan
Feb 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Hi,
It's better !
The pooling take every 60s as configured.

But, If the monitor gets a first mail, it sends some information about the message to the next step (in my Run book a Append Line).
When a second message arrives, the Monitor Mailbox handles the event but there is no information about the message.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Mathieu
Feb 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Hey Mathieu,

Try it again I re-produced the error and got a fix implemented, let me know if it addrersses your issues as well!

-Ryan
Feb 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Hi,
Thanks a lot, now the pooling is OK and all informations are transmit in the Run Book.

But, I found another trouble.
In the Monitor Mailbox, in properties when I add "Subject Line Math Type" "contains" "test", the monitor raise an event for all mail even if the subject doesn't contains "test".
I have used also with the filter and the trouble is the same.

Can you check this point please?
Regards,
Mathieu BERTHE